Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Events

Cold weather has definitely arrived in Wisconsin along with two days of flurries....sigh. Alas, the winter is here. Jodi and I both discussed that we are not ready for the winter and certainly not ready for the winter with a baby! Getting out of the house is taking longer as we all have to bundle up, warm the car and bundle Paeton hoping she doesn't pull off her boots, hat and mittens before we even leave the house! Thank goodness for our garage - I can't imagine if we had to clean off our car too once the big snow hits.

All of the pictures below are from this weekend. Friday, Paeton was decked out in Purdue gear. I tried to capture some pictures of her shirt before dinner time but it's hard to see. Saturday morning we went to Gymboree - we were all very excited because Paeton graduated (early!) to level 2 and now she's in the big gym! She was so thrilled to play on the "big girl" mats and with all the "big girl" toys. We had a great time. Unfortunately, afterwards while we were having lunch in the mall, a piece of dental work in my mouth fell out and I had to call my dentist in for an emergency visit late Saturday afternoon. We decided that it would hold up till Monday for an appointment where he could have his assistant's help. I was in a little bit of pain for the remainder of the weekend. It officially fell out completely Monday morning while I was brushing my teeth. My appointment was at 8:15 so thankfully I was able to run right over there and have it repaired. I'm still numb from my nose to my ear :(

Sunday night we played in the living room before winding down for bed time. Paeton has to have all her toys in front of her - she likes lots of options!

Enjoy the pix; some are a little fuzzy but we just consider them action shots :)

In her high chair, waiting patiently for dinner. Go Purdue!

Smiley face :)

Not so patient anymore...
Gymboree on Saturday.
Fuzzy but too cute not to share - our little turtle!
Playing with daddy.
Having a great time!
Sitting up sooooo big!

Playing airplane.

Messy girl playing w/her toys.

Shrieking with delight - daddy just made a fire in the fireplace. She loves it!

No comments: