Monday, August 17, 2009

Wisconsin State Fair

We finally made it to the State Fair yesterday - the last day for 2009. We went after Paeton's nap in the afternoon. It sprinkled a little bit as we were walking in but the weather held up and we had a great time. I have to say the fair is so overstimulating. There is SO MUCH going on and SO MUCH to look at - I'm sure that everyone that went would agree.
Paeton checking out the chickens.
She was pointing out all the animals she could see.
We all agreed this cow needed to be milked.
Just hanging out at the livestock show. Is that normal to say?
Paeton couldn't focus on the camera because all the cows were walking by.
One cow even stopped to pose for a picture!
Jodi capturing the look of delight on my face when I tasted my first sip of lemonade. Yum!
Paeton and daddy enjoying their first cream puff together.
Paeton decided she wanted to feed herself.
Jodi trying to win Paeton a prize at the baseball game.
I have to also comment that I thought it would be a good idea to play the 'guess my weight' game. I stepped up to the guy, he made me turn to the side so he could get a good look and then very loudly announced 6 pounds higher than what I've been weigher on my scale at home. So embarassing - but still a highlight of our trip to the fair :)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

That's too funny. Those guys are so loud too. :)