Sunday, December 26, 2010

NYC with the Kids!

My sister, Jodi, myself and the kiddos visited NYC for the day over Thanksgiving. We had such a fantastic day!

M&M World! $12.99 per pound of M&Ms!
Visiting with Elmo outside of Sbarro pizza.
Riding the Toy Story car on the ferris wheel inside Toys R Us.
Times Square.
Waiting in line to see Santa at Macy's Santaland, 8th floor of the Macy's Building.
Train ride into the city.
Paeton watching Toy Story on her DVD player while Evan cuddles with Woody. I secretly think this picture is funny because I don't think Paeton has any clue Evan has Woody.
My precious boy napping in the stroller while Paeton rides the ferris wheel.
The Toys R Us ferris wheel.
























Aunt Michelle, Jodi and Paeton waiting in line for the ride.
Paeton kissing baby dolls in Toys R Us.
Paeton getting a great view of the skaters at Rockfeller Center.
Rockfeller Center - lego style.
LegoLand, NYC
This was my favorite day during our trip home. We had such a great time and I think we all felt so accomplished for being able to take the two kids to NYC and actually have fun. Thanks Aunt Michelle for all your help!

No comments: