Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A New Cousin for Baby Ulrich!

A new cousin for Baby Ulrich arrived today and we are so excited! Jodi's brother, Ryan, and his wife Laura gave birth to Fern Ulrich in Oshkosh, WI this afternoon. Laura and I have been pregnant for almost the exact same time....due dates that were only 11 days apart!


Ryan and Laura welcomed Baby Fern to their growing family now of 5. Included in the below pictures you will see their daughter Irelyn ("Irie") and their son Leo. May is a huge month for the Ulrich family in general. All 3 of Ryan and Laura's children have birthdays in May with Leo turning 2 and Irelyn turning 4 this month. Jodi and I have not only my birthday in May but hopefully our child's birthday and our wedding anniversary. What a great month for celebration!

I will post a "Baby Cousin" photo of the two new arrivals as soon as I can....so cute!











3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwww! That is so FUN! Best case they will turn out like me and Colleen :o) Love the blog! Keep the updates coming!

Stacie said...

Very cute Mar! Good job! I can see the Tiffany boxes in the closet - lol - get here standards up from the get go! Danny & I also received a niece this week (14th) Macy Jane - adorable! Take care

Carli said...

Congrats Marlaina!!! I'm so excited for you! Your nursery is perfect! (I hope it didn't take the place of your "scrapbook room"!) Your daughter is so lucky to have a great mom like you! I can't wait to see the pics of the new family! Get a lot of sleep these next few days!