Thursday, May 29, 2008

Paeton's 1 Week Old, Our 1 Year Anniversary!

On Tuesday May 27, Paeton was one week old and we celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that she's been in our life for a week already. The days literally have flown by with all the adjusting and catching up we've been doing. However, despite all the chaos in the house, Grandma Marx baby sat for us so we could go out to dinner and enjoy a meal with just the two of us in honor of our anniversary. We didn't leave till late that evening because Jodi had to work late. By the end of the meal we were both yawning and ready to go home. I have to admit, I checked my phone several times to make sure Grandma hadn't called with any problems! Jodi told me that evening I have "Mom Syndrome". I'm not sure if there's help for that!

Grandma Marx enjoying every minute with Paeton!

Celebrating our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary

Jodi having some snuggle time with Paeton

No comments: