Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

It's hard to believe that tomorrow we will be celebrating Jodi's very first Father's Day! I know he can't believe it either!!! We are going to Oshkosh for the day to help Jodi's parents move into a temporary home while their new home is being built. They are so excited to be going through the process of designing a new home exactly the way they want it. They have wanted this for a long time and we are really happy for them.


The past few days have been rough. Paeton has not been sleeping (during the day or at night) as well as she was at first. She's been crying a ton and a lot of times I'm not sure what to do...she has a clean diaper on, was just fed and gave a huge burp so I know it's not any of those issues. I'll pick her up...she's fine; I'll put her down...she screams. Ahh...a day in the life of being a mom. I try to not get stressed out when I look around my house and see all the dirty dishes and laundry that I just can't get to. I have to put on a favorite tv show and hold my baby realizing she is worth so much more to me than a clean home.








Posing for a picture for daddy's office.


Our little angel...finally sleeping after a rough day!



Paeton's getting some good "tummy time" to tire her out!

Baby shoes are so darn cute!

1 comment:

The Donegans said...

Hi friend!

It will get better I promise. My two were the same exact way. Here are a couple of things I used and they worked wonders....

Gripe water for gas and belly pain. All natural. Noah was very colicky and this made him feel better. Our pediatrician approved it.

The miracle blanket. It's a swaddle blanket that wraps the baby tightly and doesn't come undone.

You can find both of these on line. Don't know what I would have done with out them. If you need anything give me call!

Love,
Amanda