Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Days at Home with Paeton

As my maternity leave comes to an end, I thought I'd show some pictures of what we do day to day that I have come to absolutely love and cherish. I try to spend every moment of her 'awake time' playing and interacting with her. Each day, Paeton has gotten more and more alert and playful. She has started to smile and giggle a little (even though I haven't caught this on camera yet!) and I think it's just the cutest thing ever! We do different activities throughout the day so she's not bored. These include long walks in her stroller, tummy time playing, sitting in her bouncy seat, swinging in her swing and of course cuddling (mommy and daddy's favorite).

Paeton is just like her mom in that she loves watching reality tv and reading US Weekly. In fact, her and I both can't wait to see who DeAnna chooses on The Bachelorette and we look forward to seeing the new celebrity babies each week when we read US! She can't wait each night for her daddy to come home so she can cuddle, play and eat with him.

I leave Friday morning for 11 days at my parent's house in New Jersey. Jodi will come on Wednesday to spend the holiday weekend with us. I'll be sure to post pictures and recap our trip when I get back!



Paeton loves tummy time!

Paeton also loves her Rainforest Bouncy Seat!



Just relaxing :)



Daddy with Paeton at the Milwaukee County Zoo.



Getting ready to go outside...her hat is a little too big!

No comments: