Monday, July 21, 2008

11 Day Trip to New Jersey - Paeton's First Plane Ride!!

For the last 11 days of my maternity leave, Paeton and I flew to New Jersey to visit with my family. I was nervous about flying with Paeton for the first time and especially, by myself! It turned out just fine - only a few yelps on the plane to wake the sleeping passengers!





Grandpa Marx and Aunt Michelle met Paeton for the first time and got to enjoy each day with her. We did a lot of relaxing, shopping trips with Grandma and enjoyed many visitors. Jodi arrived a few days after I did and enjoyed a very fun trip to New York with my dad to see a Yankees game. He was just thrilled!


Towards the end of our trip, my parent's hosted a 'Meet Paeton' party at their house. We got to enjoy lots of quality time with friends that we hadn't seen in awhile and who hadn't met Paeton yet. We were so happy to see everyone and enjoy the summer vacation.


Paeton napping in her boppy at my parent's house.



Aunt Michelle and Paeton in the pool.




My cousin Nancy and Paeton at the Olive Garden in Princeton, NJ.




Yankee Stadium




My sorority sister Jen holding Paeton.



My friend Amanda holding Paeton at the party.

No comments: