Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BBQ Weekend!

Another fun weekend! We were super busy so it went by very quickly and unfortunately we were soon faced with the dreaded....SUNDAY NIGHT. Although I love my job, I always dread Sunday nights because I know Monday morning is right around the corner....boo.


Friday night, I had a scrapbooking girls night to attend with my friend Krista....total power session of scrapbooking from 6-midnight with tons of yummy food and drinks. This was the first night of these scrapbooking sessions where I actually could enjoy an adult beverage! And it was Krista's first night where she couldn't...she's expecting and due in December. So exciting! Jodi and Paeton enjoyed some 'Daddy/Daughter' time and I came home at midnight exhausted!


Saturday, we had our Gymboree class in the morning and then my co-worker Alta's BBQ in the afternoon. Paeton sported her first two-piece bathing suit despite her Daddy's wishes. It was so cute!!!!


Sunday, we had another BBQ at my friend Alex's house. We surprised her boyfriend Josh with a party for his birthday and had a great time. Paeton looked like she was attending the derby in her new 'Flap Happy' super sun hat. Can't you tell I love all baby accessories including hats?!


The last picture below is from Monday morning...I had to include this. It was very rainy out as we were getting ready for school (that's what I call the daycare) and work. I remembered Paeton's rain boots that I had bought for her...although they were a little big I slipped them on while she was sitting in her bumbo chair. So adorable...everyone was cracking up when we arrived at her daycare. Yes...another unneccessary baby accessory that I just had to have!


My co-worker Lori's daughter holding Paeton in her two-piece on Saturday at Alta's 'Corn Roast'.

Baby P lookin' stylish :)


Out to lunch with mommy and daddy wearing her new sun hat.


At Alex's house sitting poolside with her daddy.


Paeton in her rain hat and rain boots getting ready to leave for school.




1 comment:

The Donegans said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the boots! Can't believe how much she has grown. Sending you all lots of hugs!