Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day in Chicago

On Saturday, Paeton and I went down to Chicago to visit with 2 of my sorority sisters who were in town. We decided to make a day out of it and hit the Children's Museum as well as some stores :) We had a great day and it was so good to catch up with everyone. I always think that when I see my friends that I haven't seen awhile that everyone's going to be 'so different'. Sitting in a cab with my friend Marla and little P I mentioned how crazy it is that we started college 10 years ago and met these girls - 10 years later and we're all completely the same as we were in college. It's so great. I love you ladies!
Little P - almost 14 months.
At the museum - checking out everything.
Double fisted :)
In the tree house.
Still so excited by balls.
Dropping the balls in the tunnel one by one.
Learning to share - well sort of. P was sitting here first and wanted to drive the car. This little girl kept climbing in front of. I think P was trying to kick her out :(
After having to break up the disagreement by the car, we moved on to grocery shopping.
Checking herself out at the mirror.
Sadly, I didn't capture any shots at the 'ladies lunch' - we were all starving and very focused on eating, catching up and keeping little monkey happy. Next time!

No comments: