Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Visit to NJ

Paeton and I flew home to NJ last Thursday to spend some time with my family. Each time we go home it goes so incredibly fast but we had a great time and can't wait for our next trip. It was so wonderful seeing my parents and my sister interacting with Paeton and vice versa. Paeton has grown so much since our last trip home which was in April. She was almost walking but not officially yet and definitely not speaking the way she does now. Paeton loved swimming in their pool, playing outside and shopping with Grandma :) She also told me on the way home that she loved the trip to Stewart's for ice cream with Aunt Michelle! I don't have many pictures as most are on my mom's camera. But here's a few...

Here's Paeton sitting in her stroller waiting for our flight to NJ - she brought her airplane pillow with her. It's a puppy dog.
Climbing in the play area at the Milwaukee airport.
Having fun!

Playing doctor at Grandma and Grandpa's.

No comments: