Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas: Oshkosh, WI 2009

After not blogging for almost a month, I figure I should finish Christmas up and give you some January updates. These pictures were from January 1, 2010 when we celebrated Christmas with Jodi's family in Oshkosh. I tried to capture pictures of all 4 children opening presents and enjoying the morning. Here's Irie, my oldest niece actually riding around on one of Fern's toys. Irie is 5 1/2 years old and in kindergarten.
Here's Paeton taking a break from the festivities with Grandpa Ulrich.

Paeton seeming a bit confused with everything going on.

Opening her first Cabbage Patch doll from her great grandmother. His name is Clifton.

Organized chaos.

My nephew Leo, 3 1/2 years old.

My niece Fern 1 1/2 years old.

Paeton admist all the action.

No comments: