Wednesday, March 14, 2012

75 in March!

What a beautiful day...75 or above today. SO amazing outside. The morning started off a little cool but by noon we were cookin'! We hit Frame Park with some friends which was a great way to spend the morning. Evan and Brady played together doing 'boy' things. Paeton and Riley played together doing 'girl' things.

Evan was really bold today - he went down multiple slides of all different heights without me.  He's never once done that on the slide in our very own backyard.  I was so proud of him.  He really enjoyed the sandbox to my dismay.  Glad we packed some shovels!  Evan left his sunhat on the entire time - 3 hours.  I couldn't believe it.

Paeton was her normal self - going 110mph the entire time.  I don't have many pictures of her because of this speed :)

Riley and Brady are great playmates for my kids.  I loved watching Riley clean her feet several times because of the sand.  Finally she just kicked off her shoes and jumped in the sand pit barefoot.  And Brady happily joined Evan in picking up mulch and tossing it everywhere.  Evan's hands were black by the time we left.












1 comment:

Leslie Staver said...

Umm...when you took Evan's diaper off, was it full of sand and mulch like Brady's? :o)