Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Willow Summer Open House

Today was Willow Spring's Summer Open House in each classroom.  Parents were invited to come and listen to songs they've been singing, watch a little bit of their clean-up procedure and then enjoy ice cream sandwiches and play time on the playground.  All the children were sitting in their square when we arrived at the classroom.  There's P in the pink-striped top with the big flower on her head.  Just seeing her big smile when Evan and I walked in made me so happy.  I love when I know she's proud of something.
Paeton's friend Allie.
My big girl singing a song about peanut butter and jelly.
Paeton getting her backpack out of her locker and packing up her things.
Allie and her mommy.  Yeah...they look alike :)
Evan enjoying an ice cream sandwich too.
Recess!
Their favorite song!

No comments: