Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


We celebrated Thanksgiving in Oshkosh, WI this year with Jodi's Family. This is Paeton and Fern when they first saw each other this day. They are so cute together! I have to say I love the dress Paeton has on in this picture. My sister bought it for her when the Fall attire first came out at the end of the summer. She's worn it several times but I knew the minute she bought it for her, she would wear this on Thanksgiving Day. I'm so weird like that! But anyway - thanks Michelle for the fab dress!

Just a reminder - Paeton and Fern are one week apart with Fern being the elder.

Grandma Ulrich trying to get a decent picture with all 4 grandkids. Paeton didn't want anything to do with pictures.

Here's my niece Irie - she's 5 1/2 years old and a vibrant young girl. I am closest with her for sure.

Here's my nephew Leo - he's 3 1/2 years old.

And again here's Fern and Paeton playing with Grandma.
We had a wonderful day and lots of good food! We shared our home videos from our trip to Disneyworld with Jodi's parents that evening. It already seems like it's been a long time since that trip but it's only been 2 months.
We're really looking forward to the holidays this year!

No comments: