Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby Brother is here!

We checked into Froedtert's Labor & Delivery floor at 6am on Tuesday August 3, 2010.

We met our nurses and Dr.King (my super fab OB) came to say hi. Take note of the last name of my anesthesiologist on the board :) Kulla + Ulrichs
Pain is picking up at this point and I'm getting ready for some help.
Evan Stephen Ulrich arrived at 6:47pm after only a few pushes.
8lbs, 4oz, 19 1/2 inches long.
I was so happy to hold my new baby boy. He looked so much like Paeton when she was born.
All his stats on his little crib.
Our beautiful boy.
Snuggle time.
Our room in the Mother-Baby Unit.

Hanging out with Evan.
Paeton came the day after we delivered to meet Evan. Her first glances were okay.

Then she just lost it....


By the end of the night Paeton couldn't get enough of Evan.













































































Here's Evan and I hanging out together while Jodi was at work and Paeton was at school.

No comments: