Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chilly outside already!

Jodi, Paeton and I had a wonderful weekend and actually found some time to relax...amazing how nice that is! We went to Gymboree with Paeton Saturday morning and then the Brewers game with Jodi's parents and our friends Nick and Kelly Saturday evening. I was really worried that Paeton would get extremely cranky once her bed time hit at the game but she did amazing! She fell asleep in my arms and transferred very nicely to her car seat and then to her crib.


Sunday morning we went to breakfast at Maxims with our friends Krista, Jeremy and Reagan. Sadly they are moving back to Tennessee at the end of the month so we're trying to spend as much time with them as possible. We know Tennessee is where they want to be so we're happy for them in that respect but we will miss them dearly :( We ran some errands after breakfast and then came home to clean the house and finally relax.


Paeton is getting so big these days...each day there is at least one article of clothing that I'm putting in the "too small" bin. She is babbling all the time, smiling lots and showing signs of rolling over which we are so excited for. Another milestone to look forward to! I've attached pictures from our weekend and from this week as she heads to school each day. We went from 90 degrees last Monday to the 40s in the morning this week...I quickly had to break out the hats, tights, sweaters and warm jackets for little P!


Paeton just waking up on Saturday morning.



Paeton playing with her "My First Teddy Bear".

Out to breakfast at our favorite spot Maxims with our dear friends, The Warrens.

Paeton is in booties and a hat that my Nana made for me when I was her age. It was chilly outside.




Paeton taking a nap Sunday afternoon with her Dad; notice I'm never sleeping in any of these pictures???!

Paeton leaving for school Monday morning...not very happy.

Do I look silly in this hat mom??? Little pink riding hood?

Paeton leaving for school Tuesday...another chilly morning.

This hat is worse than Monday's hat mom...!

An attempt to get the whole outfit pictured...no interest from Paeton!

1 comment:

Carli said...

Is Lil P the best dressed at school??? How can the other babies compete with a mother like you?