Friday, September 5, 2008

This Morning - trying to take a decent picture!

Just saying hi...not too much to report this week. It's a short week for us however it's seemed as though it has been longer than usual! Thank goodness it's Friday is all I have to say! This weekend we have a Brewers game to go to, Paeton's normal Gymboree class and hopefully....relaxing! I can't believe that summer is ending already...but I love Fall and am so excited to do "Fall Things" like apple picking, pumpkin patches, trips to the zoo with jeans and a sweater on (instead of sweating in my tank and shorts) and of course Halloween! I already have 2 costumes for little P (I know no one is surprised) and yes, she will wear both of them :) So fun!

Below you'll see my attempts this morning to take a picture of P...children can be so difficult!


Funny Face...


Sneezing and praising Jesus at the same time....


Doing a booty dance...back it up P!


All out avoiding looking at mama...



Just doesn't care anymore...

Oh well...she's still my baby and I love her!

No comments: