Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mommy and Paeton

Jodi took some pix of P and I this morning just before leaving for work and school. Have I mentioned I love Fall?? It's been so fun putting her in little jumpers and tights now that the weather is cooling off and the mornings are a bit chilly. Paeton is still rolling over like a champ and becoming more personable each and every day. I always tell Jodi and my friends that I will be happy no matter what her personality turns out to be - but I secretly hope she'll love scrapbooking and any sort of creative style!

Still sleepy in her bumbo chair...

One of our better pix from this morning - as you can see she loves to grab on to her clothing and most of the time wants to pull it right into her mouth :)

Mommy making her smile!

Funny faces between Paeton and Mommy!

So happy together!

Being silly

Trying to get a reaction!

No comments: