Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Major Milestone in Paeton's Life!!!

I arrived at daycare yesterday to pick Miss.Paeton up and both of her teachers were smiling and looking nervous at the same time. I said "what's going on, is something wrong with P?". They told me that Paeton rolled completely over for the first time and then proceeded to do it several more times. They were so excited for Paeton but so nervous I'd be upset that I wasn't there to see it. I did tear up a little bit just because she's my first and I want to be there for every milestone but I wasn't upset that it happened there. She had been showing signs of rolling over for about a week but never completely made it over on her own without help. They took pictures of her rolling over and I will take pictures from home soon as well. Just for fun I added some pix below of her this morning. With her cleft palette, Paeton is very prone to ear infections. Fortunately she hasn't had one yet but we're supposed to keep hats on her whenever she goes outside to protect those precious ears of hers. That's why you'll always see her with hats on! Don't think I'm crazy!



Getting ready to leave for school - you can't see it but she has the cutest little jean skirt on :)

Checking out her daddy as he prepares her bottles for the day. Somewhat of a Santa winter hat but whatever...it works and she loves to play with it because it's so long!

No comments: