Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas: Menomonee Falls, WI 2009


We (Jodi, Paeton & I) celebrated our family Christmas on Saturday, December 12. Paeton and I were leaving the following Saturday for NJ so we had to celebrate early this year. We set the date early in the season so everyone was ready. Paeton will never know right? Here we are Christmas morning - we didn't wrap Paeton's new princess chair so she ran right over to this as soon as she came downstairs.

Jodi also put together her new basketball hoop that Santa brought :) Here she is making her first basket. Jodi is so proud!

Opening gifts like a champ - she's come so far from last year!

Checking out her new snow boots.

We're not sure where this face came from. I wasn't trying to touch her gift but she gave me these crazy eyes. It was so funny.
Paeton received an art desk, princess chair, sled and basketball hoop. Jodi received his new baby that's hanging on the wall - her name is Samsung. I received a new Vera Bradley backpack (Love it!!!), additional cubes for my scrapbooking nook, some new Cricut cartridges, and oh...matching pj's with P!
We had a great Christmas morning with just the 3 of us. We feel very blessed for all that has been provided to us in 2009.



1 comment:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

Hi it's Jenna from Laina's Laundry. I just saw you have a blog because it showed up in my Laina's Laundry tracker. What lovely pictures!! Here's a late Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year!