Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Visiting Santa & Good Friends


Dec. 12 we went to Third Lake, IL to visit our good friends, The Perzs. We took the kiddos to a local park where Santa was making a visit in his sleigh. We stood in line for quite some time and waited our turn. Paeton was a little antsy in her stroller, so we let her wander for a bit in the snow. Also to note - Paeton is wearing the Santa pin that my mom made her. It's absolutely adorable. Thanks mom!

Paeton wandered up by Santa's sleigh and checked him out for quite some time. Then it was our turn to finally see Santa!

Total, utter nightmare....

Santa then invited me into the sleigh to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas. He thought that might calm Paeton down. I had to laugh through the experience just so I didn't cry too. You can see how Paeton is clutching my coat. Maybe next year?

After the santa disaster, we came back to the Perzs for some yummy lunch and playtime for the kiddos.

Here's Owen flying high with daddy.
Paeton riding around on the truck.
We had a great time visiting with the Perzs and definitely want to make that trip more often in 2010. Thanks for having us over!

No comments: