Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5 Years


Jodi and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this weekend.  Wow...I can't believe it has been 5 years.  I actually feel like it has been a lot longer since we've been together for 9 years....dated for 2 years, engaged for 2 years, married for 5 years. 

Jodi's parents hosted Paeton and Evan for the weekend which was a huge blessing.  We were able to enjoy 2 1/2 days of relaxation, fun, good food and reconnecting at the American Club in Kohler, WI.  I highly recommend this resort...just incredible service and attention to detail.  Well worth it. 

Here's a few pix from our trip.
Whistling Straits Golf Course
Dinner Night #1
Relaxing lakeside at the Sports Core
The little beach and lake we spent some time by Sunday morning
Horse & Carriage ride to dinner, Night #2
A picture with the horsey for Paeton.
Spa Day!
One of my yummy dinners.
My gift from Jodi...an addition to my ring.  SO.PRETTY.
My.Love

Thanks for planning such an amazing weekend Jodi...I loved that all I had to do was come and love you because that's.so.easy.
XOXO

2 comments:

Amanda Miklos said...

Wow! I feel like your wedding was just yesterday. Where does time go?!?! Congratulations! Nice new bling :-)

Jennie Duty said...

Niiiice! R&R = Ring & Resort! Stayed here for our 1st wedding anniv. Inn on Woodlake overbooked so stayed at Spa resort. Still have & love our AC robes. One of my fav places. Thumbs up!