Monday, May 7, 2012

Off my phone...

Paeton as Tinkerbell at a birthday party; Evan napping on the biggest bed ever at my friend Krista's house.
Paeton getting in some much needed puppy snuggles; the amazing cupcake department at the local grocery store in TN.
The kids in matching tees sharing cake pops at Target; my bad boy Evan wearing his cap flipped.
Amazing date night with Jodi with an incredible Brewer win; Mommy/Son overnight with my cutie.
Evan loving warm days at the park; E contemplating more spaghetti on pasta night.
My couch redo with the use of my friend Elizabeth's sewing machine; 2 hours of Zumba with my besties.
Making favors for Paeton's Horsey Party in my new craft space.

That's it...my favorite phone pictures from the last 2 months.  L.O.V.E. my iphone :)

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

WOW! Thanks for posting a ZUMBA pic! You're the best! ;)

Unknown said...

G - I can tell you're being sarcastic!