Monday, May 7, 2012

Jersey Grandparents Visit!

My parents just left on Friday after an 8-day trip to visit me and the fam!  We had a great time visiting with them and celebrating 3 birthdays - Jodi's on the 28th, mine on the 3rd and an early birthday for Miss.Paeton.
Here's the 4 of us out to dinner at Maggianno's celebrating my 31st birthday...wow, I'm old.


Paeton is obsessed with birthdays and holidays...she loved all the cupcakes we got to enjoy last week.  Grandma and Grandpa helped her memorize her birth date of May 20th.  Now she tells everyone including strangers when her special day is.
We spent a few mornings at the pool at the Hyatt where my parents were staying.  The kids loved swimming.  It's so cool to see them grow through swimming.  Paeton swam on her own a ton which freed up my arms for Mr.Evan who usually is timid with the water.  He jumped in from the edge SO many times; my arms were so sore from catching that whopper!



Thanks for a great visit and all your help with housework, meals, projects and the kids!

1 comment:

Buntrock said...

Looks like a great visit!