Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Successful mornings are just an excuse for pictures!

I've decided that simply because we get up everyday in our house and all get ready (showered and in work clothes, not jeans) and get out of the house by 7:30am is excuse enough to take pictures! I hadn't photographed Paeton in a few days which for me is a lot. So here's a few pix of Paeton this morning before school. We have our morning routine down to a science which believe it or not allows daddy to sleep in (well...later than mommy but only to 6:30am), allows mommy to get completely ready without distractions and still allows times for pictures. Contact me for tips :)
Sitting patiently on the counter waiting for her coat/hat/gloves + all other necessary items to bare the WI winters. I'm not bitter or anything :)
Paeton has recently gotten into folding her hands. She looks so polite when she does it.
Still posing for mommy - such an angel.
Waving her hands to get my attention.
Either saying 'all done' with taking pictures or giving mommy 'Ten'. We've been working on both :)

No comments: