Friday, October 30, 2009

Paeton loves her videos

Paeton is really into watching videos these days. We have a ritual when we come home from daycare/work each day. She climbs on the couch, requests milk and then grabs the remote and aims it at the t.v. to try to turn it on. I put on a video for her and she will sit on the couch until it's over without moving an inch. It's pretty cute and allows me to get settled in, dinner started, dogs fed, etc right when we get home.
Oh I forgot - she typically pulls her socks off while watching her videos and cuddles with a blanket.

At this point, the pizza was in the oven and I asked her if I could sit by her. Without looking at me, she tapped her hand on the seat to her right letting me know I could sit there. Thanks P.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, she and Isaac would get along great!! :)