Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little Lady

Paeton is turning into such a little lady these days. She has physically changed so much in the past few weeks - at least to me. I need to find some pictures of me right before I turned 1 and see if we look anything alike besides the dark hair. I'll post some comparisons once I see what I can scrounge up!
We have 3 teeth pending by the way - one on the bottom and two on the top. I can see all three cutting through the gums as we speak. 3 at once can't be fun but honestly, Jodi and I haven't noticed any abnormal crankiness. What a trooper! Once these 3 come in, we'll be at 8 - 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom.
Moving my rain boots to get into the cabinet.
Smiling at mommy. She looks so sweet but little do we know she's about to open that cabinet door and make a lot of noise with my baking pans!
Who me?

No comments: