Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paeton is 11 Months

Paeton turned 11 months yesterday which is so hard to believe - I don't know where the time has gone! She's definitely showing that she's a big girl these days. I turned my head for a second yesterday to pick up a basket of laundry and she was halfway up the stairs! She's never climbed the stairs before; not even one step! All of sudden she just did it - I couldn't believe it!
Heading up to her bedroom to play kitchen.
Our little 11 month old cruising up the stairs.
Turning around to see if mommy was still watching.

I think I held the camera incorrectly because the file is not letting me rotate the video clip. I'll work on my filming techniques for the future. But for now, enjoy the sideways video clip of Paeton cruising up the stairs. Give me a break - this was my first video clip!!!

No comments: