Monday, April 20, 2009

Powerwashing

I took Friday off due to the beautiful weather we were having in Wisconsin and spent the morning powerwashing our deck. Jodi went the night before and picked up the powerwasher. It was WAY bigger than expected. I first did this 2 summers ago and we had borrowed our friend's powerwasher which was miniature compared to this thing. In fact, Jodi originally went to pick it up with his car and had to come home to get the truck and go back! It was so incredibly heavy - I just left it on the rocks and prayed the hose was long enough to reach all ends of the deck.
It went well even though it was tiring - I'll be staining the deck next Saturday, weather pending. This is my one outdoor project that I completely own in our household and I'm very proud of it :)

No comments: