Monday, April 20, 2009

Mommy & Paeton @ The Zoo

After the powerwashing was complete on Friday, I showered, treated myself to a Jimmy Johns lunch (they just opened right up the road from us!) and picked up Paeton from daycare. We ventured to the Milwaukee Zoo and had a great time. It was so nice to spend an afternoon with her and to not be at work! The weather was amazing - we got pretty warm so we had to strip down to our tank tops and flip flops. I loved seeing Paeton's reaction to all the big animals. I know she had a good time but I could tell she didn't want to be out of my arms. She would clump a piece of my tank top up in her hand letting me know not to put her down - it was really cute!

Here's Paeton in her stroller - I just covered her in sunscreen and put her sun hat on.
People and animal watching.
Paeton's favorite exhibit of the day - the giraffes.

No comments: