Friday, April 24, 2009

Pigtails & Playing around

Paeton's hair is finally long enough for some very tiny pigtails. I can't believe she sat still for me to put these in! We had a fun time last night hanging out. Daddy was out recruiting (is that what they call beers after work in Champs these days??) so Paeton and I had some good girl time together. If you haven't hung out with Paeton in awhile, you should - she's a riot!!!!
Paeton's 1st pigtails - yup, it's documented in her baby book.
Wandering around in the house looking for trouble.
Cruising w/her sippy cup.
She's made her way to the laundry room - of course, her favorite spot.
Taking a sip.
Got milk?
My little milk face.
Trying out for American Idol - Simon, what do you think?
We are not homeless; Paeton is just in a really funky outfit combination that we threw on to go outside.
Paeton's new swing set.

Paeton in action.

Paeton climbing the stairs.

Playing outside.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hey look! I found your blog! Super cute. I like the homeless outift. :)