Thursday, May 14, 2009

Family Pictures!

We took family pictures on Saturday at a local park - despite the cool weather and rain, they turned out wonderfully. They are too high res to put on my blog so I'm including a link to my snapfish account so you can view them that way.
To any of my local Milwaukee friends that check this blog: I found the lady who shot these pix through Craigslist. She was amazing! $75 for one hour of candid family photos any location you want! We took the pictures Saturday, she mailed the CDs of photos Monday and I got them yesterday. They are gorgeous and now they're mine for me to share with friends and family and to print cheap at Walgreens. Great deal!
If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll get you her contact information.
Ok, here's the link to the album I put on snapfish. You'll need to sign in to snapfish when it pops up so create an account if you don't already have one!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

That is a great deal! I've been wanting some photos. Speaking of cute pics... I saw the cutest baby in my Kohls ad this week! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics...absolutely adorable! Yeah, could you send me the photographer's contact info? Thanks so much!