Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Husband is Fab!

So...yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary and Jodi really did an amazing job letting me know how much he loves me and how supportive he is of me and our family. Things have not exactly been 'easy' since we've come home from the hospital. Paeton is not sleeping or eating well and to be honest, I'm just not used to entertaining a child all day long. But amidst all the craziness, I woke up yesterday to beautiful red roses in our bedroom. And I kept finding vases of flowers throughout the house as I went through my day. It was incredible! And each was adorned with a little note. It made me feel special all day long, even after Paeton screamed for 2 1/2 hours straight :)

I love you honey!

Flowers in the kitchen...

and in the laundry room....

and in our bedroom...

No comments: