Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day #12 SAHM

Not feeling like myself today so this entry will be short.  If I wasn't doing a 30-day journal series, I'd skip posting today but I really want to reach my goal so I have a nice book to remember at the end of this.  Anyway, Mr.Evan was up right at 6am.  I rolled over to tap Jodi on the shoulder to go get him (since he had to get up for work anyway right?) and I ran into Paeton and didn't find Jodi.  Ah...Tuesday morning.  Jodi was already at bible study and I guess Paeton crawled into our bed in the middle of the night.  This only meant one thing...I had to get Evan.  Fine.  He's still cute at 6am.

We snuggled on the couch till 7am watching the news and he slowly drank his cup of milk.  He ate breakfast and then we headed upstairs for showers and getting dressed.  Paeton woke up early today - 7:45am.  She watched cartoons with Evie while I finished getting ready.  We were out of the house by 8:45am for W.O.W.  I needed to remember a bunch of stuff and was thankful that I layed most of it out the night before.  I never want to do that at night but I'm always so thankful in the morning.

I'm really digging the flowers I added to the kitchen the other day.  It's brightened things up a bit especially in this transitional weather time.
After W.O.W., Evan napped and Paeton set up a sleepover party in the living room.  I still think her favorite Christmas present this year was her sleeping bag.  I asked if I could attend the sleepover party and be one of the sleepers.
 I just finished reading this book and we're discussing it tonight at my once a month study.  We've read so many books together - I love those girls.
Dinner Tonight: Kielbasa Potato Skillet
More.Energy.Tomorrow

No comments: